Cheap Holiday abroad

Do your research. Use tripadvisor (and common sense, go by reviews posted from the year before the time you want to go and also check recent reviews)

The last holiday we booked was to Lanzarote and it was cheaper going through Monarchs site than it was through the Co-Op (who are partner in the particular hotel we wanted to go to). Co-Op couldnt/wouldnt match our the quote Manarch gave us - which saved us £300 from not using an agent.

For flights - I tend to use jet2. Some bargains still for spain as you can get flight going and coming back in july for under a tenner. Extra costs to add in but still works out a good price. I like their site to find flights plus you get points for free flights which soon build up.

Egypt.com and tunisia.com have good deals at the moment very cheap

I realise this is meant to be funny, which its not. However, in all honesty you can probably get cheap holidays to Sharm El Sheikh at the moment, which is a perfectly safe part of Egypt to visit, although very touristy with lots of built up resorts:gag:

if you dont mind the travelling then ferris coach holidays are cheap. they go to france and spain. we paid £1200 for 6 people half board in tossa de mar in the school summer holidays.

Got to agree. Nice cheap holiday. We went to pallafrugell. There was just the 2 of us and we paid about £400 for 14 days

Archived