February 2011 competition entries

Ron Blanco

A worthy winner - well done! I really enjoyed taking part and got some real laugh out loud moments from the others. I'm already thinking about my March entry, this is just what I needed to get my creative juices flowing again. Lady A

Tarnation! Here's me, a miserable old bat (single parent for 18 years- dumped for something a bit flashier - you know the story) and you have to pick 'ROMANCE!' :gag:

*&££@@**¬ is all I can say!:(

:hihi::hihi::hihi: my son feels the same he's all fed up becourse his

girlfreaind has found someone else :)

defantely write a poem on how you feel at this moment & time

go for it you never know you may win :thumbsup:

Well done M!

Like Lady A I was a first timer at this - but I enjoyed it and hope I will manage to produce some more entries in future. (If you can stand it ..)

Well Greg2 (and Lady Agatha, and Geza)

As Ron said when he made the winner's announcement, it was a very close run thing this month and everyone who took part can enjoy a well-earned pat on the back. It wasn't a consideration in the judging, but I have to hand it to Maidinsheff for turning out such a well-constructed and entertaining piece after initially baulking at the subject matter!

Please, everyone, have another go this month. It's been a real pleasure to read all your entries!

Tallyman

Archived