Best place for auto gearbox repair in Sheffield

jocare

Years ago i had my son's auto box repaired in Doncaster as he quoted slightly over half of what i was quoted by the Sheffield repairers:mad:

It cost slightly over £500 whereas i was quoted over £900 by them here, i even took the gearbox to a place on Corperation street, i told the bloke that i had left the torque converter on so that the oil didn't drain everywhere, the dopey sod picked it up, the t/c fell off and Dexron went everywhere, he hadn't got a clue so i took it away (turns out that he just gets someone to collect it and charges a bundle to do so :roll: )

Mister gearbox at Trent street (dahn t'cliffe) did a superb job on my daughter in law's VW Golf when the gearbo kept crunching, it came guaranteed though i can't remember how long for..

M&T bradway rd next to the pub

I was speaking to someone at M&T recently and they said they didn't do automatic work anymore and they said they refer their auto work to Martin Lowe in Barnsley.

http://www.autotransmissions.co.uk/

I would also suggest asking the Honda dealer for advice or pick up a second hand one which is mentioned in one of the posts above.

Repairs to auto boxes is not cheap.

I was speaking to someone at M&T recently and they said they didn't do automatic work anymore and they said they refer their auto work to Martin Lowe in Barnsley.

http://www.autotransmissions.co.uk/

I would also suggest asking the Honda dealer for advice or pick up a second hand one which is mentioned in one of the posts above.

Repairs to auto boxes is not cheap.

Thats true they dont do autos. ive had terrible problems with my automatic (now manual) mini cooper.

everyone recommends martin in barnsley. wish i had took mine there instead of waiting 2 months for it to be repaired in manchester.