Freeview just keeps getting worse

So apparently Rupert Murdoch bought out all of virgins TV channels and now virgin 1 (or channel one as it was renamed) has been closed down.

So as well as buying most good American TV shows, he is buying whole TV channels that we have for free, and closing them down.

Is the BBC next on his list?

I download all my TV these days, and you can see the reason why.

You sky subscribers really are suckers.

So apparently Rupert Murdoch bought out all of virgins TV channels and now virgin 1 (or channel one as it was renamed) has been closed down.

So as well as buying most good American TV shows, he is buying whole TV channels that we have for free, and closing them down.

Maybe us Sky subscribers are the people paying for the studios to make the programs you like so much, just like those suckers who pay for their shopping so that suppliers keep supplying their goods to shops you like to buy, do you also steal them?

But we're happy suckers

Maybe us Sky subscribers are the people paying for the studios to make the programs you like so much, just like those suckers who pay for their shopping so that suppliers keep supplying their goods to shops you like to buy, do you also steal them?

Actually it is the American TV stations that pay for the shows I watch. It is why rations are important for the advertisers to keep giving their money. After sales to such as sky, DVD sales etc are secondary.

So Don't think you are doing ME a favour by subscribing to adverts... er I mean sky as that is only lining the pockets of An aussy tosser.

If you download all your TV and don't have a television set connected to an aerial and don't receive any television programmes, are you exempt from TV tax?

(serous question)

do you mean the tv licence? I think the rule is you can't watch live tv on it, so you can't watch bbc news live etc. You are ok to use the iplayer at the moment (disclaimer I think) but I believe they are trying to change this.

Archived