Need a Venue for surprise 30th! Please help!!

2010nikkih

Please can people help me!

My sister was arranging her husband 30th Birthday party however now she is not well she has asked me to organise it and I have less than a month to go!

I am not from sheffield myself, I know steet names and things but not venues which is why I really need help!

We are throwing him a surprise 30th, my dates are flexible to either friday 25th Feb or Saturday 26th Feb

I do have my own DJ so a venue doesn't have to come with that, doesnt have to bar as long as I can take my own alcohol, though a bar would be preferable. I dont think I am doing any form of food so that isn't a problem.

The main thing however is I don't want anywhere that is going to kick us out at 12 and want this to be a proper party that goes on til late, also I know some people can't get to the party til 10.

City Centre would be preferable though not essential, as my brother in law and sister already live city centre so would be easier if they didn't have to get a taxi.

Am open to any suggestion of type of venue - Please could people help me as the date seems to be approaching fast!!!

Thank you!!!!

Hiya,

How many will be coming, if its less than 50 - 60, why not try the MASONS ARMS, Capel St, Nr Morrisons at Hillsboro'.

You could do your own buffet or one could be arranged if u need one, also the pub shuts when youve done drinking, also if you had it on a Sat Night you'd get Karaoke/Disco free as im on anyhow, I start at 8pm till 2pm ish.

Give landlord a ring on 0114 2218269 and tell him d.j told u to ring

Archived