Where can I get protein supplements or weight gainers from in sheffield?

Go to Body Active at the bottom of the Moor, near the old manpower services building. You'll get a choice of makes and you should get some advice about the products available and what may suit you. Very often, when buying a decent product, it comes down to personal taste. Good, but not overpriced makes are: Reflex, Sci Fit, Vyomax, Nutrisport to name but a few. Maximuscle is overpriced & overhyped!

Firstly i absolutely agree with n.e.r.d and Carl_Malibu with regards to argos and holland barrett - well over priced and the holland and barrett 'own brand' is of the lowest quality its pretty much the lowest standard that is available which can be sold in uk and pass food standards agency.

Myprotein is obviously an option but most people want something that is a genuinely nice to drink especially if its used everyday or even 3 times a day. The dude at the bottom of the moor has most of the good tasting branded products but they aint cheap they are marked up really high thats for damn sure if you go on discount supplements or monster like mentioned above they are alot cheaper with free delivery!!

But if you are in SHEFFIELD you need to go and see a kid called matt who is a gym instructor up at concord sports centre he owns a sheffield based company called mjg supplements and they have got all the supplements bsn, maximusle, cnp everything and the prices are the cheapest in the uk never mind just Sheffield they price match anything, beats monster supplements and discounts hands down on prices and you get free delivery all over sheffield aswell. I bought a tub of phd pharma whey from Holland and barrett for 50 quid and they have it for something like £35 or buy 2 for 65 also the weight gainer critical mass 4.4kg sells for £45 at body active (bottom of the moor) and he sells them all day long at £35. Have a look for MJG SUPPS its on facebook if you got it – i would post his number on this thead but figure i better ask him first!!!!:|

hi thanks for all the help, i went for mjg supplements in the end from matt at concord as he has got an offer on facebook for x2 5lb tubs of syntha6 for £32.50 each so cudnt realy go wrong with that n he delivers same day free so cant grumble. i had a look at predator nutrition and they sell @37.99 each and the shop at bottom of the moor sells them at £40 so i'd avoid that cos its a bit pricey!!! cheers agian!

yea to be honest it was more the taste than anything. but i have experienced stomach issues with the cheaper brand options, i think when it comes to protein you get what you pay for. this syntha 6 has got 6 differnt types of protein apparently fast med slow realising etc and it genuinely the best ive tasted like galaxy chocolate and nesquik milkshake!

Archived