Sheffield Mountain Bikers

Hi all,

I have started a mountain bike club that has been running now for approx 6 months, a new member has suggested to me that i might want to mention it on here as there have been many posts over the years of people wanting similar guys/girls to ride with.

We have currently 18 members both female and male.

This is not an elitist group, we cover all grades of routes and my aim is to make the group bigger so we can branch out and cover all levels of rides.

Really friendly group and the point is to have fun and enjoy what you love doing with people of like minded interests.

I can't post a link as i haven't made enough posts on here yet to be able to do that but if you type sheffield mountain bikers into google and look for meet up. There we will be :-))))

Hi mate,

I'm interested in joining you guys for a ride sometime. I live at hunters bar and am always interested in rides out in the Peaks. However I can't find your website anywhere on Google.

Could you possibly PM me a link (I can't PM yet as only just joined)?

Cheers buddy!

Dave

Archived