Sheffield Mountain Bikers

I hope so, i've had a note saying that my membership is pending.

When is the next ride out?

I'm next free during the Easter weekend.

Cheers

Chris Walton.

im sure jan will set up a ride for that weekend, as they do meet up most weekends, im yet to go my self tho cos im to busy with work:(

ok, i see.

I've had my application accepted now and can see that there is a ride organised for the Easter weekend, so i'll be out on that I think.

Hey Chris, sorry it took me so long to accept your membership i've just finished a massive 13hr stint at work :-/

Welcome to the group though and check out the rides on the home page, we have a trail centre ride up for the easter weekend, feel free to join us :-))

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

My boyfriend and his dad have set up a race thats the equivalent to race4life but for men, it's called Chase4Life its on Sunday the 19th of June 2011, it will start at 11am.*

It will be a*Mens 5k run and family fun day to raise money for cancer research, at Abbeydale Sports Club, Sheffield.*

For more information and to register please go to-*

http://www.chase4life.org*

(There's a group on facebook called chase4life for it aswell)

Please spread the word to all your colleges, family and friends. we need all you men to come together and raise money for such a good course, we are hoping it will happen every year and get as big as the womens race4life.

Thank you so much,

Rowan Allen-Eyre

Archived