Where is Gordon Brown?

R U 4 real? There was a slight upturn cos of carefully selected statistics. The recession aint started yet, people still buying cars, expensive hols etc. A handful are suffering, the majority remain untouched. Give it a couple of years tho'

Yes thanks I think I am for real. The 'carefully selected statistics' are the GDP (gross domestic product) figs which are not selected by the Govt but the ONS (Office for national statistics).

I read a couple of days ago that he had only attended 3 times since the election. he was writing that book! wonder what he needed £8,264.33 in expences for (that in paper today) cus thats what he's claimed so far. i also heard on the radio early this morning that a woman MP was left skint at christmas as she had'nt been paid her expences. i wonder how many of you earn £65,000 + with expences per year.

just remembered £2000.00 of that was for travel,i wonder if we are paying for him to go speak in other countries?

Archived