Ultra zionists.

'jewish life in a united israel nothing the world can do about it' fair enough. i thought the ultra zionist were ok.

There is one tiny fly in this particular ointment. The areas these people live in are not in Israel. They are occupied by Israel. I think Israel would do itself a big favour if it got out of the territories but if it decides not to then it must give everyone within the territories a vote. If it continues to fail to do so then it makes a mockery of claiming to be a democracy.

They are the Jewish equivalent of the Taliban no less, all extremist nutjobs. They have the same tailor and the same barber too it seems.

i did not hear the taliban death chant, or see anyones head cut off, or acid thrown in a childs face for learning to read, etc etc. no burkas that was interesting.

i did not hear the taliban death chant, or see anyones head cut off, or acid thrown in a childs face for learning to read, etc etc. no burkas that was interesting.

yeah yeah whatever, muppet. :roll:

Yes that is correct. Here is a time line from that site you gave me. It begins by saying that the first king of Israel was King Saul in 1020 BC, when in actual fact they were there long before they had a king.

So firstly they were there in 3000 BC approx.

Then there were invaded by the Persians (538 BC)

Greeks (333 BC)

Then they came into their own again in the Hasmonean dynasty (140 BC).

Then came the Romans in 63 BC.

Later they were invaded by Mohammed in 634 AD who introduced Islam and this brings us up to 1918 and todays problems with the Jews saying the land was originally theirs and now they are returning to it.

It is this later period with the Arabs that is causing all the problems.

don't be so naive

just deporting palestinians whose family have lived on that land for centuries to make way for european jewish converts

Yes that is correct. Here is a time line from that site you gave me. It begins by saying that the first king of Israel was King Saul in 1020 BC, when in actual fact they were there long before they had a king.

So firstly they were there in 3000 BC approx.

Then there were invaded by the Persians (538 BC)

Greeks (333 BC)

Then they came into their own again in the Hasmonean dynasty (140 BC).

Then came the Romans in 63 BC.

Later they were invaded by Mohammed in 634 AD who introduced Islam and this brings us up to 1918 and todays problems with the Jews saying the land was originally theirs and now they are returning to it.

It is this later period with the Arabs that is causing all the problems.

spot on well done

Archived