Ultra zionists.

the right of return to the palestinians that were dispersed during the war are unable to return therefore in essence deported :)

To be fair that's very shaky ground. A lot of arabs were displaced from israel and a lot of jews were displaced from arab countries, I think the "right to return" is not a helpfull road to go down. Times change and when peoples engage in war there are conseuences. Best to focus on the end result of those wars and the democratic deficit that exists in the west bank that engage in trying to turn back the clock over half a century.

To be fair that's very shaky ground. A lot of arabs were displaced from israel and a lot of jews were displaced from arab countries, I think the "right to return" is not a helpfull road to go down. Times change and when peoples engage in war there are conseuences. Best to focus on the end result of those wars and the democratic deficit that exists in the west bank that engage in trying to turn back the clock over half a century.

it would spoil the demographics

i did not hear the taliban death chant, or see anyones head cut off, or acid thrown in a childs face for learning to read, etc etc. no burkas that was interesting.

Indeed I heard one comment from a Jewish guy, "Some things you can say and some things you can't" That's enough for me thanks they are deceptive as they need to be for the gullible west's consumption.

Archived