Ultra zionists.

Zionism from November 10, 1975 to December 16, 1991 was classed as racism under UN resolution 3379 could you tell us what you think has changed in the ideology of it in your opinion from that period? i can't find anything that says it has.

AND YET ITS NOT RACISM NOW:huh: MAYBE THE UN GOT IT WRONG?

dear me...

you are going to try and convince me how those kiddies as seen on the Louis Theroux programme, tonight, were diabolically using their pebbles of mass destruction against the innocent Israelis' guns and armoured cars!!!

my my not so happy now are you?:hihi:

When asked if he felt responsible for putting his children in harms way the Israeli guy responded that his main responsibility was to make sure the Arabs don't get away with what they are doing.:loopy: A nice guy indeed who would put his kids in harms way for his stupid belief of a God promise and yet he is a nice guy:hihi:

When asked if he felt responsible for putting his children in harms way the Israeli guy responded that his main responsibility was to make sure the Arabs don't get away with what they are doing.:loopy: A nice guy indeed who would put his kids in harms way for his stupid belief of a God promise and yet he is a nice guy:hihi:

as advertised on this very fourm.

http://www.rcr-herzliya.net/landing.asp?medium=AW&adgroup=12&gclid=CLmm-bGM7aYCFQ1O4QodTlVgGw

Archived