Ultra zionists.

when the palestinians stop wanting every jew dead?
So is that why the Jews go and kill the Palestinian Children so they will think highly of the Jews and wish to make friends?:huh:

I do have Jewish friends and I am reliably informed that most of the British Jews don't agree with the idiot fringe who create these settlements, so there are differences in the Jewish community yet you sir are a mere friecracker wind-up merchant and out of touch with even the British Jews..

Yes, descended from Shem, Noah's son

Your source please PT.

The "Palestinians" are Arabs indistinguishable from Arabs throughout the Middle East. They migrated into Israel from the surrounding Arab countries in the past 100 years.

The earlier Philistines who were descended from Ham were Egyptians (Arabs)

I would guess that would occur around the time they are welcomed as fellow citizens or given their land back and given independance.

Ball is in your court mike.

why my court? 235 rockets fired into israel 2010. if wales did that to bristol, what would the we do?

Your source please PT.

The "Palestinians" are Arabs indistinguishable from Arabs throughout the Middle East. They migrated into Israel from the surrounding Arab countries in the past 100 years.

she is not happy:hihi:

another good point.:)

Your source please PT.

have a read of this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic

Archived