Ultra zionists.

As indeed does spelling correctly!

"Oh look somebody's asked for a bit of punctuation to make it easier to read, let's pick their post apart for a spelling mistake". How sad.

Good job I wasn't having a go at spelling then :loopy:

I'm not part of the spelling police on here (like you obviously), but some basic punctuation just helps the reader to better read the post, just being helpful to the OP.

Why is Zionist & Zionism often used as a derogatory reference, and when it's used like that which particular strand of Zionism do they mean?

I didn't know zionism was divided into strands. Perhaps you could name some of them, with a brierf description of what distinguishes them?

"Oh look somebody's asked for a bit of punctuation to make it easier to read, let's pick their post apart for a spelling mistake". How sad.

Good job I wasn't having a go at spelling then :loopy:

I'm not part of the spelling police on here (like you obviously), but some basic punctuation just helps the reader to better read the post, just being helpful to the OP.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I didn't know zionism was divided into strands. Perhaps you could name some of them, with a brierf description of what distinguishes them?

I can only go on sources like Wikipedia, but it seems Zionism as a general term is basically advocating for the Jewish State of Israel, it's continued existance and it's defense against threats. I don't see why that would be used in a derogatory way unless the person using it like that would rather Israel not exist at all, that's why I wonder if they mean specific forms of Zionism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_Zionism

I've seen 'Zionist/Zionism' used to refer to people that want an enlarged State of Israel, but a person just being a Zionist believing Israel has a right to exist might not belive in expansion.

Mod Note

If all you are going to do is nitpick spelling and grammar or make thinly veiled insults then I may as well close this thread now.

Kindly debate the issue and attack the arguments not the person making it.

Archived