Ultra zionists.

The Bible does however refer to people or villages being there before the Jews arrival do you agree with that?

Yes, the Israelites were invaders and guilty of ethnic cleansing which makes me think the Philistines came later and arrived by boat and settled on the coast in what we call Gaza

Here we are, they were one of the invading forces I gave in the timline earlier, they were late arrivals:

"Philistine origins are traced to the arrival as conquerors of a group of people on the coast of Canaan and Gaza. They were culturally related to the Mycenean or proto-Greek world and came from a point of origin in the Aegean thought by most scholars to have been Crete. They conquered the local Caananite western-Semitic speaking population of the coast, and together the conquered people and the invaders created a blended, west-Semitic speaking culture that we call Philistine."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philistines

Don’t forget as well that none of this has anything to do with the present problems. They can be traced back to when Mohammed invaded Jerusalem.

Yes, the Israelites were invaders and guilty of ethnic cleansing which makes me think the Philistines came later and arrived by boat and settled on the coast in what we call Gaza

Here we are, they were one of the invading forces I gave in the timline earlier, they were late arrivals:

"Philistine origins are traced to the arrival as conquerors of a group of people on the coast of Canaan and Gaza. They were culturally related to the Mycenean or proto-Greek world and came from a point of origin in the Aegean thought by most scholars to have been Crete. They conquered the local Caananite western-Semitic speaking population of the coast, and together the conquered people and the invaders created a blended, west-Semitic speaking culture that we call Philistine."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philistines

Don’t forget as well that none of this has anything to do with the present problems. They can be traced back to when Mohammed invaded Jerusalem.

No sir the start of this can be traced back to the establishment of the Zionist movement and the killing of Millions of Jews by the European Christians. The problem wasn't even that, but the manipulation of the United Nations to rubber stamp the absurd idea of giving a land without people to a people without a land, except there were Millions of people the deceiving Western powers decided to ignore.

No sir the start of this can be traced back to the establishment of the Zionist movement and the killing of Millions of Jews by the European Christians. The problem wasn't even that, but the manipulation of the United Nations to rubber stamp the absurd idea of giving a land without people to a people without a land, except there were Millions of people the deceiving Western powers decided to ignore.

You mean the Romans, who took the land off of the Jews and gave it to the Arabs?

Yes, mistakes were made, bad mistakes as well, but now we are entering the field of modern politics and I don't feel qualified to comment so perhaps we ought to watch tonight's TV program. One thing you can be sure of is that there will be lies and counter lies on all sides and our job is to be objective and cut through them. :)

Yes, mistakes were made, bad mistakes as well, but now we are entering the field of modern politics and I don't feel qualified to comment so perhaps we ought to watch tonight's TV program. One thing you can be sure of is that there will be lies and counter lies on all sides and our job is to be objective and cut through them. :)
Agreed, but let's see what the consenus is afterwards, my guess is that any bunch of religious extremists are trouble regardless of the religion.

Archived