What would you do if you were invisible?

Mod Note

Posts containing thinly veiled personal insults have been removed.

I would really like it if there was one thread in this forum that I didn't have to put a reminder on about not making personal comments about other users.

Attack the argument not the person making it or in this case suggest what you would do if you were invisible, insults, sniping, bickering and personal comments will be removed.

love flowersfade so i would have to stir/wake up the lords. but really would like to stick around No.10 & put a few spokes in. had to smile at cumbrian lads, i use to hate those assessment glad i'm now retired.

Mod Note

Posts containing thinly veiled personal insults have been removed.

I want to know how THIS thread, so fun and frivolous managed to have anyone attacking anyone else on it!

/boggles.

Boy, the things you could do if you were invisible. You could:

1. Make all those ghost hunters really think they'd found something by making spooky noises and moving stuff (and their equipment would still not register anything *grins*)

b. Steal all the cakes you ever wanted from Fancie!

iii. Ride public transport for free.

Basically, thinking about it, there's not a lot you could do altruistically. I mean, it's all about personal gain. You could make a lot of cash as a spy, but that's about it!

I would walk right into the inner sanctum of Buckingham palace to find out once and for all weather the royal family are really alien lizards.

OOh go to the Vatican and find out what's really going on behind closed doors.

Or the Masons!

Archived