Look North/ Look Leeds

nickswfc

i've always known that look north were leeds orientated but today really took the mickey, i actually counted how many times leeds were mentioned and how many times sheffield was mentioned (sad i no) leeds was mentioned 15 times! and sheffield once!

then when it got to the sport section it was worse. i'm a big wednesday fan and i hate united but their 5 -1 loss (yes ) result wasn't mentioned once! instead they babbled on about some leeds united fan from norway for about half an hour. it really annoys me

Yes, but you do have ITV 1 Yorkshire (Calander) and you have three transmitters afaik, Calnder South, Calander East and Calander West.

So the region is split into three (as you have three transmitters - Crosspool, Emley Moor and I am not sure where the other one is. Same as Look North - it has more than one transmitter - Emley Moor (for South/West/North Yorkshire) and another transmitter for East Yorkshire, "Humber area" and Lincolnshire.

Alex

Originally posted by amhudson119

Yes, but you do have ITV 1 Yorkshire (Calander) and you have three transmitters afaik, Calnder South, Calander East and Calander North? So the region is split into three (as you have three transmitters - Crosspool, Emley Moor and I am not sure where the other one is. Same as Look North - it has more than one transmitter - Emley Moor (for South/West/North Yorkshire) and another transmitter for East Yorkshire, "Humber area" and Lincolnshire.

Alex

I live in Crosspool, 5 mins walk from the transmitter, but we get the Emley Moor transmitter - what's all that about?!

Originally posted by bigrods

I live in Crosspool, 5 mins walk from the transmitter, but we get the Emley Moor transmitter - what's all that about?!

Someone once told me that if the signal is too strong you get white bars on your screen. Maybe thats why your not on the transmitter thats so close to your house.

Is Crosspool a transmiter or a relay?

It could just be a relay from Emily moor.

if you think thats bad north derbyshire is part of the look north region but we never have a mention its all about north yorkshire and leeds :mad: why can't they have a news bullitin from sheffield covering NORTH derbyshire and SOUTH yorkshire as i am not intersted in north yorkshire news

Originally posted by craigmason

if you think thats bad north derbyshire is part of the look north region but we never have a mention its all about north yorkshire and leeds :mad: why can't they have a news bullitin from sheffield covering NORTH derbyshire and SOUTH yorkshire as i am not intersted in north yorkshire news

Oy Mason keep your trap shut about how good life is over in gods little acre, or we will be over run with chavs.........oh sorry we already are ;)

Archived