Look North/ Look Leeds

nickswfc

Unfortunately I no longer live in Sheffield and miss it terribly, so to keep in touch with the happenings I installed Sky just so I could watch Look North. Wish I hadn't bothered, not one mention of Sheffield last night (well a quick mention to the Blades, who deserve much longer being spent on them than the Bradford Bulls).

I wouldn't mind but I know for a fact that there was a murder on Friday night.

Please complain.

Thank you

Even on a lighter note, Sheffield winning the Entente Florale rated 6 seconds and a glimpse of the floral figures outside the Town Hall. Now if Leeds had won it....!

And when Leeds played Hull in Cardiff there were extensive interviews with Leeds fans but not a single one with any fans from Hull. Perhaps the Beeb haven't cottoned that Hull is in Yorkshire too? Still it made it all the sweeter when Hull won, not that it rated much of a mention on Look North the next day.

Originally posted by algy

Perhaps the Beeb haven't cottoned that Hull is in Yorkshire too? Still it made it all the sweeter when Hull won, not that it rated much of a mention on Look North the next day.

It probably was covered in detail on the Hull edition of Look North - those lucky people in the East no longer have to share with Leeds.

The city the size of us and every night we get the P*ss taken out of us.

I remeber when we went on strike ( ex bus driver ) for 3 weeks and I think we got around 2 mins on the story on the first day of action and that was it.

I wonder if the BBC has a e-mail address for complaints?

However the Clowns at Yorkshire Television are much worse!

I have sent so many complaints I'm surprised that I don't get my own slot on Look North's complaint section. In fact come to think of it I have never even received a response from them, not only is that damn rude but also shows how little regard they have for us folk from South Yorkshire.

Anyway below is the page from which you can complain, bombard them so they cannot ignore us any longer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/england/looknorthyorkslincs/

Originally posted by lidz

I have sent so many complaints I'm surprised that I don't get my own slot on Look North's complaint section. In fact come to think of it I have never even received a response from them, not only is that damn rude but also shows how little regard they have for us folk from South Yorkshire.

Anyway below is the page from which you can complain, bombard them so they cannot ignore us any longer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/england/looknorthyorkslincs/

I just gone to Google and found Yorkshire TV (Leeds ITV ) site, just sent them a nice complaint about why we have a shoe box as a studio in Sheffield & the lack of coverage in S/Yorks etc etc

how many people use SF ? Its between 10-15000 isnt it ? If we all sent the bbc an email complaining to them to improve their news coverage im sure they'ddo something, if we all sent one everday for a week it might make some progress. And if they dont we just email them everyday lol 15000 a day imagine ? woohoo we should do it

Originally posted by Greybeard

I understood the camera would be to give a very brief view over the city to show what the weather was like. But once the site of the camera was discovered there'd be the usual bunch of mindless nitwits waving at it :clap:

Aren't there enough CCTV cameras in town ? Is there a street where you can't be seen by some berk sat scoffing his packin' up, or pickin' his nose and rolling bogies in front of a video monitor ?

Sheesh !

We have one on top of our building that is used fo rintranet (dont ask why)

Why doesnt look north do what Calender has and have a split section where can go to the different areas for more regional news

Archived