Look North/ Look Leeds

nickswfc

Look North also seems to have a Hull bias as well as Leeds IMO.

Meh, it's not like anybody of any importance comes from Hull apart from maybe John "2 Jags" Prescott the Deputy PM.

• 1 year later...

Once again Look North is promoting Leeds. They had an article about their 10k run this weekend with a promise of an update on Sunday followed by a lengthier report in the week.Sheffield did a half marathon & not a mention. It stinks.:rant: :rant:

Gotta be even slower in Japan as they had a whole crew filming the dog while being filmed by look Leeds - complete with 'humorous' commentary :roll:

That makes a refreshing change, it's usually the Japanese that are ones filming people filming an object :loopy::hihi:

I witnessed this whilst in Australia, I witnessed a Japanese lad filming his friend on the beach who in turn was filming him, filming him :huh: :huh: :loopy:

That makes a refreshing change, it's usually the Japanese that are ones filming people filming an object :loopy::hihi:

I witnessed this whilst in Australia, I witnessed a Japanese lad filming his friend on the beach who in turn was filming him, filming him :huh: :huh: :loopy:

they may ave been trying to create a paradox :huh:

I noticed that when half of Sheffield was under water last Friday, that the closest Look Leeds got to Sheffield was Darfield/Barnsley who'd had a bad time. Sheffield didn't get a mention despite cars floating along Heeley Bridge

What a bunch of ******s

In contrast Calendar had loads of footage about Sheffield and still (rightly) featured Darfield

Archived