Look North/ Look Leeds

nickswfc

Darfield did have 150 homes under several feet of the river dearne whereas there were a few localised floods in Sheffield which were on a smaller scale.

Yeah, no problems with that. It was good to see proper Yorshire folk being interviewed but once again Sheffield may as well have been on the Isle of Wight.

I've always thought that Look North and Calendar focus too much on stuff in Lincolnshire actually, a place where nothing really happens.

Except ferocious amounts of inbreeding. I met a lad from Boston and upon greeting him said "You're from Boston? Give me six!"

:D

always thought look north was more look leeds just like i always think bbc radio sheffield should be renamed bbc radio sheffield united :suspect:

I have a mate who thinks exactly the same as you.He can be excused because he is an owl.

• 6 months later...

Wow according to LOOK LEEDS there's only one yorkshire derby this weekend its LEEDS v DONCASTER ROVERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

obviously us in SHEFFIELD dont count as usual

all together now

"we all hate Leeds n Leeds n Leeds

Leeds n Leeds n Leeds n Leeds

Leeds n Leeds n Leeds n Leeds

We all ...................... HATE LEEDS"

Wow according to LOOK LEEDS there's only one yorkshire derby this weekend its LEEDS v DONCASTER ROVERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

obviously us in SHEFFIELD dont count as usual

Were you paying attention? When I watched this evening before previewing Leeds United vs. Doncaster Rovers it was said that they would be previewing the Sheffield derby on Friday's programme.

Archived