Look North/ Look Leeds

nickswfc

He/she must have. I was saying to our lass 'you're gonna score in a sec' (she's a blade, I'm an owl) because you were all over us during that period and we couldn't get out of our half. Blue tinted glasses there I think. ;)

Yes indeedy

should be interesting how are they to report losing to lowly neighbours donny...

probably concentrate on the shef derby, in their minds at least one of the sheff teams lost..

They will quickly gloss over the result with Harry Gration looking incredibly peeved.Had the result been the other way round there would have been an extended edition with 20 minute highlights....

Whilst I agree with many of the people on here bemoaning the Look Leeds bias, I think Tim Smith deserves some credit for taking the time to come on here and at least try to answer some of the complaints. However, I'm surprised more people haven't picked up on this ...

All being well, we're also hoping to launch a brand new news service- just for South Yorkshire- next year.

One question: "next year"? Are you getting confused because it's January, or do you really mean we'll have to wait til 2009? It's already 30 years+ too late! Secondly, I'm not quite sure how this can be achieved. The Sheffield transmitter is so weak that not even everyone in Sheffield gets their pictures from it, let alone the rest of South Yorkshire, which would leave large numbers of the Southern part of the county getting even more Leeds news from Emley Moor. One effective way of doing it is through Sky's postcode system, so everyone with an S or DN postcode would get this SY centric Look North. But as we know not everyone has Sky, so I really don't see how this would work without a major overhaul of the transmitting set up.

Wow according to LOOK LEEDS there's only one yorkshire derby this weekend its LEEDS v DONCASTER ROVERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

obviously us in SHEFFIELD dont count as usual

all together now

"we all hate Leeds n Leeds n Leeds

Leeds n Leeds n Leeds n Leeds

Leeds n Leeds n Leeds n Leeds

We all ...................... HATE LEEDS"

you are been like a big kid love leeds "LIVE IT LOVE IT LEEDS "

they did leeds donny on thurs then your so called derby friday

so did you see it on friday

Archived