Look North/ Look Leeds

nickswfc

Did you see the massive coverage about the Leeds Big Wheel? I cant recall Sheffield getting that airtime when it was in Fargate, I think if Christa Ackroyd farted, it would have an in depth analysis of the quality of the sound and rated on the "Smell-o-Meter" in fact it would take centre stage over a murder in Sheffield

Another example last night was when they announced that Springsteen was coming to the new Leeds arena. When was the last time they announced an act coming to Sheffield?

I really want to know when Girls Aloud come back or that Take That have been reformed from mechanically recovered meat.Sheffield rarely attracts decent artists,other than mainstream fodder.

I really want to know when Girls Aloud come back or that Take That have been reformed from mechanically recovered meat.Sheffield rarely attracts decent artists,other than mainstream fodder.

So you want to know about the Kaiser Chiefs, Boyzone, JLS and Miranda Hart instead who are playing at Leeds?

Sheffield has attracted Tina Turner, Michael Jackson, Rolling Stones, Prince, U2 and even Springsteen (my first gig) over the years. Hardly mainstream fodder wouldnt you agree?

You can't be much of a fan of Girls Aloud,or you would Know that they

are appearing at the Arena next Monday 25th Feb. So Sheffield does,

"attract decent artists"

You can't be much of a fan of Girls Aloud,or you would Know that they

are appearing at the Arena next Monday 25th Feb. So Sheffield does,

"attract decent artists"

Are they singing over a tape as per usual?

---------- Post added 20-02-2013 at 13:28 ----------

So you want to know about the Kaiser Chiefs, Boyzone, JLS and Miranda Hart instead who are playing at Leeds?

Sheffield has attracted Tina Turner, Michael Jackson, Rolling Stones, Prince, U2 and even Springsteen (my first gig) over the years. Hardly mainstream fodder wouldnt you agree?

Tina Turner-maaaaarvellous,MichaelJackson(bland version of Prince),U2(Bono the poser)-you cant argue with the Stones,Prince or the Boss.

Archived