Good valentines day presents

keerching postman pat will be delivering my big fat juicy giro soon!!

any of you seen any good things for women this valentines apart from chocolates and flowers? or have a really good idea?

A relaxing massage will do the trick or revitalising reflexology

try the Special Offers for February at KarmAroma Therapy at Woodseats where I can guarantee she will thank you for it

get together some pics that have sentimental value to you both ones like holidays, day trips special occassions things youve done together etc etc, then put them on a dvd as a slide show and then add a song or songs that are special to you both to it so the slide show starts and stops with the music. we did something similar for xmas the other year for my relatives and they all loved it!

get together some pics that have sentimental value to you both ones like holidays, day trips special occassions things youve done together etc etc, then put them on a dvd as a slide show and then add a song or songs that are special to you both to it so the slide show starts and stops with the music. we did something similar for xmas the other year for my relatives and they all loved it!

if we made one, it would not be a good idea to show the relatives.....

Archived