Who do people from Doncaster look down on?

People from Sheffield look down on people from Rotherham, who look down on people from Barnsley, who look down on people from Doncaster, who....

who do they look down on?

To paraphrase an old comedy sketch - They know their place.

People from Sheffield look down on people from Rotherham, who look down on people from Barnsley, who look down on people from Doncaster, who....

who do they look down on?

What on Earth are you talking about?

I didn't think they looked down on anyone. It's a hole!

Have you ever lived in doncaster?

I have and I don't think it was a hole. It makes me laugh how some people from sheffield have that opinion of a place they have never lived in. I have found Sheffield to be much the same as doncaster just bigger and some people who view people who move to sheffield as outsiders, whats all that about? I have never experienced it anywhere else.

Or people from Thorne.

**Shudders**

When i'd left school i had a doorknocking job that one terrifying day took me to Thorne.

It made Jurassic Park look overly modern and cutting edge.

Several thousand slums ringed by fish processing industrial units. It's like someone airdropped a bit of vietnam into Yorkshire.

Archived