I Want to get Off !!

We are going to have a mega hot summer i can feel it coming :):):)

We can only keep our fingers crossed :cool:

"V.Rossi" What a lovely thought - see I'm just not thinking positive am I

"How about a weekend break? Just to refresh you for a bit! " cannot afford a weekend break, but a run to the sea somewhere would be nice. :)

Thankyou for all your uplifting posts - making me feel better already :D

cannot afford a weekend break, but a run to the sea somewhere would be nice. :)

You can afford to get away. Me and the OH are saving for travels at the moment and leave ourself £10 a week after essentials and we're going to London this weekend using Megabus and we found free tickets for the times destination show. We tend to use the Megabus to go to different cities (if you book in advance it can be as little as £1 per person) on weekend and go to free museums, galleries etc, its always something different!

My mum commited suicide when i was 2 my auntie did it when i was 7 cause she couldn't get over what she did.

One thing i learnt from that is make sure you make something of yourself, even if it's just something small if your proud of it grasp it.

All the very best.

Sorry to hear that mate....I'm glad something positive came out of it though your attitude at life...:thumbsup:

Never heard of Megabus - bus going to have a look now - thank you for the information

Oh they're great, the destinations are a tad limited but major cities are catered for, and £1 a go, can't knock it....they can be a tad erm, what's the word....well anyway, not always on time.

Oh they're great, the destinations are a tad limited but major cities are catered for, and £1 a go, can't knock it....they can be a tad erm, what's the word....well anyway, not always on time.

It's true! They're late, they're not that comfortable, they're slow and I've often had to catch them in the early hours of the morning but when there's not much money coming in they're excellent :hihi:

It's true! They're late, they're not that comfortable, they're slow and I've often had to catch them in the early hours of the morning but when there's not much money coming in they're excellent :hihi:

Oh I know all about em, my nephew came up to see me from Birmingham last year at short notice and his ticket was £12....I did sit around in meadowhall / sainsburys garage (Fortunately shut at the time) for over 2 hours but to drive there and back would've taken me 4 (With no stop, straight in and go) and cost me a damn site more than £12 so I'm happy to recommend them, I wasn't knocking your suggestion....:thumbsup:

Archived