Unofficial forum meet 21st feb at the Harlequin

mort

I was hoping to be able to come along to this one, but it appears that my back has other ideas and I will instead be spending just a little more time resting in the only position that is comfortable (i.e. in my recliner). Ho hum.

Hope everybody has a good evening :)

Are meets at The Harlequin held on a regular basis? My OH and I want to visit Sheffield and attend a meet, if there's one on, in April. We need time for OH to book the time off work and book the cats into a cattery etc. Also are none forummers welcome as I couldn't leave OH alone in the hotel whilst I was out on the town could I?

Are meets at The Harlequin held on a regular basis? My OH and I want to visit Sheffield and attend a meet, if there's one on, in April. We need time for OH to book the time off work and book the cats into a cattery etc. Also are none forummers welcome as I couldn't leave OH alone in the hotel whilst I was out on the town could I?

They are held once a month always on a Monday but not sure what dates.

They are held once a month always on a Monday but not sure what dates.

The only Monday I'm working in April is the 4th so any other would be great :). But the sooner I know the eact date the better especially for booking the cats into the cattery.

The only Monday I'm working in April is the 4th so any other would be great :). But the sooner I know the eact date the better especially for booking the cats into the cattery.

Hi Chimay, As Mort explained the meets at the Harlequin are held on the third Monday of the month. Monday April 18th from 7.30pm onwards. I look forward to the pleasure of your company. :)

It's looking increasingly likely that I'll get down there tonight for a pint...or two...:banana::banana::banana:

Archived