Tony White. - Clubland legend

harvey19

There's a video about the Dial House on the sheffield history site that might interest you. It's in the sixties but there's a lot of old faces on it that I

reconise. I remember the glass collectors that's on it.

Thanks for the info I'll definately have a look.

Marvellous, I've just watched it.

Anyone remember another comic of the same era Harry Bendon he used to fart down the mike at will and also the old favorite Ron Delta did a lot of comparing around the pubs and clubs at one time resident at the Travellers on the Moor.

Remember Ron Delta well, a great comedian.

One of my favourites from the 1960s, He used to sing Green Door by Frankie Vaughan.

Always immaculate and very comical. Is he still alive?

He was still alive up to a couple of months ago. I used to see him in town from time to time. Haven't seen him for a couple of months or so.

he was at the fiesta with marty cain in the 70s

Don,t lets forget Sheffields best ever Marti Cane.

I remember seeing Tony White and Marti Caine at the Fiesta. I think Dave Allen was on the same bill.

Does anyone remember seeing Tony White at The Non Pots and/or The Rads down Attercliffe?

There's a video about the Dial House on the sheffield history site that might interest you. It's in the sixties but there's a lot of old faces on it that I

reconise. I remember the glass collectors that's on it.

Thanks jaffa1. My mam usd to spend many a Friday night in the Dial House in the 60's and early 70's and this is the first time I've ever seen the place.

Archived