What does this tell us about the Tories?

It tells us that the people who lose out when Labour are in power are the rich and wealthy, It may cost 'em a few more quid in taxes etc but nothing too major as they reap the benefits of the econmic growth which Labour usually delivers. A few Tory worzels may take to the streets if their countryside 'sports' are threatened.

When the Tories are in thousands of working people take to the streets because their very livelihoods are threatened by the Cons policies.

the question is who funds the economic growth, would it be? hmmmm let me see ..........the taxpayers from pre and post labour years?

Let he who is without sin..................................;)
Shocked!.............I hadn't got you down for being a religious man Wednesday1, I thought you and Keef,being out of the same left nest box would be avowed atheists!...........even I can be wrong sometimes!

i think we need a 50/50 mix of the labour and tory policies... if that is ever possible.

protect the NHS

protect the elderly/genuine disabled benefits

dont privatise everything just because your pals run huge multinationals that can take over

do make benefit cheats pay harshly

do make people work for benefits even if say part time

do make prison hard

dont let just anyone walk into the country and claim

do tax the rich, but not to the extent they leave the UK

do make the savings needed in the procurement of army/navy equipment

dont get involved in someone elses war

i could go on....

I don't think anybody could reasonably argue against those points.

Serious question, but why are the tory bullyboys always the most gobby?

That may be a question for another thread.

However, the OP was party political point scoring and so it's not suprising that the Tories have responded in kind. I can't really begrudge them that on this particular thread.

That may be a question for another thread.

However, the OP was party political point scoring and so it's not suprising that the Tories have responded in kind. I can't really begrudge them that on this particular thread.

No, this thread will do, since it is, as you say, poliitical point scoring.

Serious question, but why are the tory bullyboys always the most gobby?

There are no tory bully boys on this forum, they're all out screwing the poor. The ones on here are tory apologists a definition of which lies in my signature. No offence intended.

I don't think anybody could reasonably argue against those points.

They are pretty much all Labour Party Policy.... A Govt was elected on the opposite of those principles.... although to do so they had to hide them and pretend they were cuddly different Conservatives from those we remember.

It says that they are *slightly* more able to face the seriousness of the financial crisis the country is in.

<blah blah>

Those of us who actually grew up might see things differently.

and there speaks someone that thinks we have nearly 8 Trillion in debt....:hihi:

Archived