Red Stone on West Street

uncle.albert

As from Monday the 7th of March Redstone will be changing there music theme.

Happy Mondays...... cheese pop & chart, dance.

Tuesday Live..... Rock, Indi & Live bands.

Wicked Wednesdays..... cheesy pop & chart music.

Mash up Thursday...... Old School clasics, dance, house & Chart R&B

Funky Friday...... A bit of every thing

Saturday is Booty licious. Chart R&B & Old School dance

Oh great more chart R&B on a Saturday down town, can you swap Tuesday and Saturday around please, just for me :)

Was in redstone the other night to watch Kids with radios , not a bad venue but could do with a bit of lighting directed towards the stage when the band is on. Not every band has its own lighting , especially if you are booking new ones.

It was more the indie I was talking about, we're in West Street Live & The Casbah most weekends, would be nice if there was more options

doesn't Leadmill have a little indie room on Saturdays or did they stop doing that? I used to love going there when I was younger.

doesn't Leadmill have a little indie room on Saturdays or did they stop doing that? I used to love going there when I was younger.

Yeah but Im slightly too old for the Leadmill :( besides, were happy with The Casbah on the club front, just not many indie bars.

Yeah but Im slightly too old for the Leadmill :( besides, were happy with The Casbah on the club front, just not many indie bars.

There's Threads at DQ too that's an indie night every Saturday. I used to go to that practically every week 4 or 5 years ago. It was always a top night but a bit on the expensive side. Even though I haven't been in years I'd imagine it's still good now too because the people who run it are very good at what they do. Maybe give that a try?

There's Threads at DQ too that's an indie night every Saturday. I used to go to that practically every week 4 or 5 years ago. It was always a top night but a bit on the expensive side. Even though I haven't been in years I'd imagine it's still good now too because the people who run it are very good at what they do. Maybe give that a try?

DQ on a Sat night is great! :D I go every week, its a night called Mod 4 it!

Upstairs that is!

Archived