Waking up in the morning HELP

Hi my son has always had trouble getting up, he is now nearly 21, 3 alarm clocks phones everthing but it just dosn't even disturb him. The wind up alarm clock gose of and winds down before he even notices, the door alarm nothing wakes him up. I have to go and shout 5 ten times then he drops back to sleep, he is on last warning at job.

Is he just lazy or maybe health issue !!!

Anyone same / or solved the problem

I'm 43 and still suffer from this, hopefully he'll find himself a decent woman who'll literally kick him out of the pit on a morning or he'll need a very understanding employer who'll let him make up the hours.

Does he snore and wake himself up or wake up regularly for other reasons if so the doctor might be able to help.

It really ought not to be your problem, he's 21 years old for crying out loud, just leave him to it.

A big jug of ice cold water thrown over him will do the job! :)

But honestley he is 21 years old, leave him to it, if it means he loses his job, well ..it's a lesson learned! Stop over mothering him and make him responsible for getting himself up. :)

Archived