How to kill a tree

i have 2 huge trees in the back garden one is an apple not sure on the other. I want them both down for the summer, but in the past even just trimming them is difficult so i thought about killing them before trying to cut them down.

Anyone know the best way and how long it takes

thanks

The apple tree os right in front of kitchen window and blocks light to kitchen and the patio area of the garden, and the other one again blocks light, iv only got a small terraced garden its really not big enough for trees to make it usable

i have 2 huge trees in the back garden one is an apple not sure on the other. I want them both down for the summer, but in the past even just trimming them is difficult so i thought about killing them before trying to cut them down.

Anyone know the best way and how long it takes

thanks

Get some tree stump killer from b&q, it's about £8-10 for 2 sachets, drill a hole into the side and pour 1 sachet in each tree. It will kill them in a couple of weeks and then you just chop em down.

Archived