Should Anarchists eat croissants?

Should anarchists eat croissants?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should anarchists eat croissants?

• Yes, of course. They are humans and have needs just like anybody else does
    • No, they should fight against the capitalist croissant industry and not eat their bourgeois goods

I just wondered whether a punk rock bad lad anarchist would be considered a bourgeois middle class sell out if he had croissants for breakfast?

Should he eat gruel, dried bread or just make do with a pint of snakebite and a spliff?

Would his anarchist friends mock him for his penchant for the French patisserie or would they toast his good fortune and wish him well in his upwardly mobile venture?

Just a bit of fun.

It doesn't matter what they eat, as long as they wash it down with a camomile or mint tea, because all proper tea is theft. (I know its an old un', but you left me with no choice)

It doesn't matter what they eat, as long as they wash it down with a camomile or mint tea, because all proper tea is theft. (I know its an old un', but you left me with no choice)

its nearly as old as anarchy, peace and chips

I just wondered whether a punk rock bad lad anarchist would be considered a bourgeois middle class sell out if he had croissants for breakfast?

Should he eat gruel, dried bread or just make do with a pint of snakebite and a spliff?

Would his anarchist friends mock him for his penchant for the French patisserie or would they toast his good fortune and wish him well in his upwardly mobile venture?

Just a bit of fun.

oi, bad lad?? :suspect:

i even washed the few pots that were left before i departed lol

Those who yearn for a better future need all the sustenance they can get so they should be eating as many croissants as possible. Pessimism of the intellect, Antonio Gramsci advised, must be accompanied by optimism of the will; and how can you not feel optimistic after tasting the perfect croissant washed down with a nice mug of coffee.:D

Those who yearn for a better future need all the sustenance they can get so they should be eating as many croissants as possible. Pessimism of the intellect, Antonio Gramsci advised, must be accompanied by optimism of the will; and how can you not feel optimistic after tasting the perfect croissant washed down with a nice mug of special brew.:D

there, corrected your post for you

Well the poll results so far suggest we should have provided a can of special brew rather than the croissants, waitrose jam and extra strong marmite.

the pints, pizza and wine did instead of the special brew the night before :)

i dint use the jammy stuff i have my croissants plain :P (im not that much of a bourgoisee)

Just a bit of fun.

Marie-Antoinette nicked all the cake so the revolution had to make do with croissants, pain campagne, baguettes, flutes etc.

Archived