Should Anarchists eat croissants?

Should anarchists eat croissants?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should anarchists eat croissants?

• Yes, of course. They are humans and have needs just like anybody else does
    • No, they should fight against the capitalist croissant industry and not eat their bourgeois goods

I just wondered whether a punk rock bad lad anarchist would be considered a bourgeois middle class sell out if he had croissants for breakfast?

Should he eat gruel, dried bread or just make do with a pint of snakebite and a spliff?

Would his anarchist friends mock him for his penchant for the French patisserie or would they toast his good fortune and wish him well in his upwardly mobile venture?

Just a bit of fun.

I used to go in a pub that was frequented by a notorious gang of Hells Angels. I used to always smile, behind my hand! at one of the members who used to drink Britvic Orange. It just didn't look right! :hihi:

I used to go in a pub that was frequented by a notorious gang of Hells Angels. I used to always smile, behind my hand! at one of the members who used to drink Britvic Orange. It just didn't look right! :hihi:

was he the designated driver? lol

Ones stood at the bus stop in their leathers looked right burks as well (White Lion, Heeley, most Saturday nights late '70's).

No self respecting Englishman should even think of eating a croissant for breakfast. It's a Gallic thing. That's what did Napolean in at Waterloo. While his soldiers nibbled on croissants Wellington's men scoffed down bacon, eggs, kippers , bread and dripping and Marmite on toast

... and Wellington nearly lost until the Prussians turned up. They had a bigger breakfast though, and missed the start of the battle.

... and Wellington nearly lost until the Prussians turned up. They had a bigger breakfast though, and missed the start of the battle.

lol

so in other words the less the breakfast the more up for the battle.

i dont normally eat breakfast

The Prussian lads dined on Bratwurst, thick slices of country baked bread and a few jugs of beer. They were in the mood to seriously kick some French arse.

Archived