Should Anarchists eat croissants?

Should anarchists eat croissants?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should anarchists eat croissants?

• Yes, of course. They are humans and have needs just like anybody else does
    • No, they should fight against the capitalist croissant industry and not eat their bourgeois goods

Then raise the scarlet pastry high

Within its crêpes we'll live and die

Though bagels flinch and waffles sneer

We'll keep the croissant flying here

We're English, we prefer baps and bread rolls

You can stick that French muck, its full of holes

They even eat snails and fried frogs legs

Oh, and while I'm at it, on your nose you'll need a peg....

No self respecting Englishman should even think of eating a croissant for breakfast. It's a Gallic thing. That's what did Napolean in at Waterloo. While his soldiers nibbled on croissants Wellington's men scoffed down bacon, eggs, kippers , bread and dripping and Marmite on toast

As Wellington's mum once told him "Arthur, if your going out to slaughter the enemy at least have a solid breakfast and avoid those sissy croisssants for heavens sake"

I tried eating croissants for breakfast once, 4 of them, didn't touch the sides. I needed a proper breakfast afterwards. They're all air. I said at the time, "it's no wonder the French are always on strike if this is what they eat for breakfast".

Anarcho-Punks do seem quite ineffective, I think they must miss breakfast altogether. A few slices of bacon, some eggs & black pudding might do them good.

Archived