BBC Biased, Goverment Paid Propaganda !

the fact is bbc pulled its reporters off the streets when Egyptian protesters started to get shot

fact is bbc turned off all its cameras when Mubaraks regime started to target civilians on the streets.

Sounds like a smart idea, to me.

Where were all these cameramen standing when Mubarak's men were shooting at the people in the streets?

Sounds like a smart idea, to me.

Where were all these cameramen standing when Mubarak's men were shooting at the people in the streets?

Right sure ! That's why we have BBC reporters at the front line when a conflict is sponsored by the British Goverment ! Eg Iraq . Libya !

So Rupert all of a sudden BBC became gutless cowards hence they refused to film the egyption protesters being shot !

( the best part was when they cut of the news feed )

Everybody seems to complain about BBC bias. Suggests to me that they're doing something right!;)

Majority of other ( usually Zionist controlled media empires ) are much blantant with thier bias and propaganda , great example of this are the american mainstream media such as fox etc

Do you Realy think it's just only OUR Brit Goverment which does NOT use propaganda ? And every one else does !

We are the best at it !

majority of news is bias -

be it press tv pushing the iranian regime agenda,

Rupert Mudoch promoting his views

the entire zionist owned & controlled america and beyond media

or the British Goverments BBC

reading in between the lines is the key

If you believe the majority, I would say all, is biased why single out the BBC for special attention? I don't actually see anything wrong with what BBC Persia is doing either and nor would most people.

Everybody seems to complain about BBC bias. Suggests to me that they're doing something right!;)

Spot on. The bias wailers should look up the dictionary definition. For most of them it seems to mean "the BBC dosen't agree with me therefore it's biased". Sadly gentleman that won't do, please try again with something concrete.

If you believe the majority, I would say all, is biased why single out the BBC for special attention? I don't actually see anything wrong with what BBC Persia is doing either and nor would most people.

Yes media is bias Espicaly western media , I single out BBC as the average Brit thinks they are fair when in fact they are pro Goverment , pro war etc

We have Iran under sanctions and will undoubtedly be involved in attacking then in the near future !

We dont allow them basic technology and dream of instigating yet another regime change there !

Then our Goverment pays 60 million just so the Iranian public can get a varity of news ?

Spot on. The bias wailers should look up the dictionary definition. For most of them it seems to mean "the BBC dosen't agree with me therefore it's biased". Sadly gentleman that won't do, please try again with something concrete.

The BBC are far more cunning after all we dont live on communist chaina?

Its how a story is told , which parts , how often which gives the public the view of the world how the controllers see it ? And who ever is above them !

Such as the example I gave earlier in regards to comparing egypt and Libya !

Yes media is bias Espicaly western media , I single out BBC as the average Brit thinks they are fair when in fact they are pro Goverment , pro war etc

We have Iran under sanctions and will undoubtedly be involved in attacking then in the near future !

We dont allow them basic technology and dream of instigating yet another regime change there !

Then our Goverment pays 60 million just so the Iranian public can get a varity of news ?

You seem to be attacking from the left and see the BBC as pro war. During the second invasion of Iraq the BBC was seen as anti war by The Sun and run by handwringers. They wanted good old fashioned drum beating, instead they got talk of a dodgy dossier.

So whatever the BBC does it's biased which means the total opposite, it is the most unbiased news provider of all. Channels like Sky/Fox are only accused of consistent right wing bias.

By the way, to claim to be totally unbiased is to place oneself amongst the gods.

You seem to be attacking from the left and see the BBC as pro war. During the second invasion of Iraq the BBC was seen as anti war by The Sun and run by handwringers. They wanted good old fashioned drum beating, instead they got talk of a dodgy dossier.

So whatever the BBC does it's biased which means the total opposite, it is the most unbiased news provider of all. Channels like Sky/Fox are only accused of consistent right wing bias.

By the way, to claim to be totally unbiased is to place oneself amongst the gods.

Sir this is a fake left right paradigm they have us believing

BBC is pro war

And pro Goverment forign policy

Examples have been given by me above !

Makes me glad I watch the news on ITV they are never biased. :D

I would say though you are more likey to hear the truth on BBC than some Arab news station, they don't even tell their own people the truth.

Archived