BBC Biased, Goverment Paid Propaganda !

Truthlogic.

Have you ever been in a warzone? With helicopter mounted machine guns shooting at you?

I did it in Bosnia running live sat transmissions back to the UK just so you could watch stuff getting blown up 24/7 on your telly. Damn right we packed the cameras up when the **** hit the fan. We had basic vests and no military training whatsoever. We did it because we believed that there was a story that needed to be told.

yes i totally agree !!

when there is a conflict which has a invested interest of the British Government or say american Government Media will be all over it, be it Bombs falling around them or on top of them or the threat of being kidnapped,

this is evident by say the Gulf wars coverage!

BBC has an interest in protecting the valuable, talented people that they employ.

Did they do that in Tahrir Square? I don't know.

What they probably did was advise that their people get out for for their own safety. But you have decided to be a **** and accuse them of cowardice instead. For this, you should be put into the stocks and have eggs thrown at you forever.

i have not accused them of cowardice i was being sarcastic, as i know they pulled the reporters off Egypt story as it was NOT in the wests interests to see the Mubarak regime removed!

cowardice would be a valid reason if the BBC were not Pro Government !

yet we have weekly BBC made propaganda promoting government agendas , anti iran. syria libya

but stories remain soft and white washed for regimes such as Mubarak, saudi , yemen and other pro western dictators:

Dr Rida Benfayed with his face obscured says bombings are great , Libyans are jumping for joy after seeing bombs fall on his country!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4oi2Hz7PmA

http://www2.nbc4i.com/m/news/2011/mar/20/libyan-american-uses-skype-contact-friends-and-fam-ar-428697/

You are missing my point. The BBC want their people to be safe. When it gets too crazy, you get out or to some kind of safety. We don't shut down for censorship, we do it to stay alive. My reporter was so determined to get the story in Bosnia out to the rest of the world, that we did stuff that broke every rule in the book. I still have the scar to prove it.

This must have been around 1993 and we drove to some little town I no longer remember the name of. The Serbs were coming in, guns blazing. They had been shelling from miles away for a couple of weeks. We set up at what appeared to be an important intersection. While I was dialing in to our sat uplink, one of the crew went across the road to a bakery and came back with a load of stuff for free because they were so happy we were there to report on what was about to happen.

The Serbs arrived and a whole load of people appeared in the windows of houses, fighting back with crappy rifles, handguns and bricks. Then, a tank rolled in shooting a mortar right into the bakery, about a hundred yards from our position.

By this time, all of my crew were crouched behind the half dozen sandbags we had managed to scrounge. The only thing that I could think of at the time was if my sat was broadcasting. It wouldn't have made a difference anyway, my cameraman was dead.

Then, I felt something sharp like a wasps sting, a bullet grazed my neck. There was blood, a lot of blood. Jesus Christ, that was annoying.

You are missing my point. The BBC want their

By this time, all of my crew were crouched behind the half dozen sandbags we had managed to scrounge. The only thing that I could think of at the time was if my sat was broadcasting. It wouldn't have made a difference anyway, my cameraman was dead.

Then, I felt something sharp like a wasps sting, a bullet grazed my neck. There was blood, a lot of blood. Jesus Christ, that was annoying.

no sir you are proving my point correct , BBC reporterts have put them selves in great danger from having American bombs fall on John Simpson to the current ones at the front line with Libyan rebles !

But in Egypt the usual BBC were not to be seen , instead of covering the story they all decided to go too sleep or what ever they do when not filming or reporting!

At the end of the day the west has supported Mubarak for decades , turned a blind eye to his opperession ! Of coarse the media won't expose more of his brutality during the protests !

Hence why when 800 people were shot dead on the streets on Egypt , BBC cameras were on standby !

More BBC propaganda , claim egyption death toll was 360 ( as according to egyption Gov). When aid agency's put the number at 800 plus

no sir you are proving my point correct , BBC reporterts have put them selves in great danger from having American bombs fall on John Simpson to the current ones at the front line with Libyan rebles !

But in Egypt the usual BBC were not to be seen , instead of covering the story they all decided to go too sleep or what ever they do when not filming or reporting!

At the end of the day the west has supported Mubarak for decades , turned a blind eye to his opperession ! Of coarse the media won't expose more of his brutality during the protests !

Hence why when 800 people were shot dead on the streets on Egypt , BBC cameras were on standby !

More BBC propaganda , claim egyption death toll was 360 ( as according to egyption Gov). When aid agency's put the number at 800 plus

Perhaps this is because the number of 360 was confirmed and double sourced and 800 was an estimate hence the word plus?

Are you an employee of Sky? Is your other name INTERVIEWER by any chance?

Attempting to discredit the BBC is boring. No other news channel comes close.

Perhaps this is because the number of 360 was confirmed and double sourced and 800 was an estimate hence the word plus?

Are you an employee of Sky? Is your other name INTERVIEWER by any chance?

Attempting to discredit the BBC is boring. No other news channel comes close.

Discrediting any other mainstream media empire is easy , sky fox CNN are full of blatant lies !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpCH31eO1Kk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Why would the BBC be any different to the others ?

Yes yes my name is interviewer ! Paranoid are we again that i use multiple user accounts ? Not so , but it do belive many people on SF who promote Goverment versions certainly do !

That doesn't make them pro Mubarak, merely not-anti Mubarak.

How many times did western Governments condemn his 40 years of tyranny ?

They instead awarded him with massive military aid and Massive financial aid ,

Guess if you gona be a tyrant or dictator best be a western backed tyrant or dictator ?!

Generally The main job and main income for media empires / outlets is to entertain . getting the audience attention by any means possible ( showing what in real life is impossible, creating a make belief world * , conditioning the viewer by adverts !*

And then telling us the news ( or what they think is important )*

Are entertainers also in charge of telling us the true motives for actions taken by our Governments ?

Generally The main job and main income for media empires / outlets is to entertain . getting the audience attention by any means possible ( showing what in real life is impossible, creating a make belief world * , conditioning the viewer by adverts !*

And then telling us the news ( or what they think is important )*

Are entertainers also in charge of telling us the true motives for actions taken by our Governments ?

See Chomsky's 'propaganda model'

More BBC propaganda happy afganistan

14/04/11. Women , weddings , war and me .

Tells how women rights were Oppressed under the Taliban and how the sacrifice of our soliders and money has helped them . Only problem is French are now removing womens rights !

Archived