BBC Biased, Goverment Paid Propaganda !

British Goverment gave BBC 70 million for the creation

Of BBC Persia , which is specific design propaganda for the

Iranian people

If you have a problem believing that find me some evidence to the contary

As allowed to saying you don't know what u r taking about !

You've made a claim, you back it up! :loopy:

As for the region part of your comment , let me explain again

BBC Persia is designed ONLY for the Iranians ! If u doubt that I can give you a child like explanation to why it is so !

Go on then, also some evidence would be nice!

For any one who still thinks there is such a thing and fair press

1, BBC pro Mubarak ( never cOndeming his 30 years of brutal rule )

You can't be impartial if you condemn the items in your own stories.

2, BBC Persia is funded by Brit gov ( which is also hostile Towards Iran )

Good, if getting decent news about things happening in the wider world shows the UK in a favourable light in the Iranian psyche, then that can only be a good thing. Money well spent.

3 , and let's not forget the obvious funding via Public tax ! ( tv licence )

One of the few taxes I pay that genuinely is exceptional value for money. Long may it continue.

If you require me to expand please feel free to ask

No need, heard it all before.

2, BBC Persia is funded by Brit gov ( which is also hostile

Towards Iran )

The BBC Persia service, along the whole of the BBC World Service is currently paid for by a grant from the Foreign & Commenwealth Office (FCO). It is a grant to provide the service, not a grant to send a message. The BBC remains impartial in terms of coverage and the Government have no control over their output.

3 , and let's not forget the obvious funding via

Public tax ! ( tv licence )

How is the TV Licence and example of the BBC's biased Government paid propaganda? You are not making any sense.

I think you need a new keyboard, your current one seems to be randomly deleting or inserting words, carriage returns, capital letters and spaces.

For any one who still thinks there is such a thing and fair press

1, BBC pro Mubarak ( never cOndeming his 30 years of brutal rule )

2, BBC Persia is funded by Brit gov ( which is also hostile

Towards Iran )

3 , and let's not forget the obvious funding via

Public tax ! ( tv licence )

It's been so windy the past few days I have often thought TV licensing were flipping my letterbox and have ran to the door with a bat, I keep the bat beside the door now!

I've not been very impressed with BBCs efforts to cover events in Egypt. I also suspect bias, as well as on SKY, especially from the BBC in the early days of this uprising. I've been watching Aljazeera English for the last few days - to be honest, it blinds the BBC in it's coverage in all aspects.

I started watchiing Aljazeera English after I felt that the BBC and SKY were letting the protestors down, whilst they were coming under gunfire in Tahir Square in the early hours, and all they could broadcast was old loops and provided no live footage whatsoever. I felt they had a duty to the world and to the protestors to broadcast live what was going on, as the Egyptian authorities should feel that the eyes of the whole world are on them 24/7 now. Who knows, maybe people might have thought twice about shooting protestors, if they knew it was going out live on the BBC. Aljazeera English's live streaming has only failed me once so far in the last few days, and that, I believe was around the time their bureau in Cairo was being ramsacked and burned by 'thugs' :suspect: this afternoon. Well done Aljazeera and thank you for doing what SKY and BBC haven't.

you live in a dream world dont you?

why does anybody never get mentioned until something newsworthy happens to them?

apart from jordan obviously, everything none newsworthy gets mentioned in her case too :(

We are taking about a brutal dictatorship here ! Not some Tom dick or larry!

Mubarak is a western stoughe , hence why he gets billions , weapons etc

Western media are always careful not to critize or cover too extensively regimes such as mubaraks !

Example : no one even battere a eye lid when saddam launched war against Iran , or when he gassed his own people ! Why cuz he is a puppet dictator !

Archived