BBC Biased, Goverment Paid Propaganda !

The BBC Persia service, along the whole of the BBC World Service is currently paid for by a grant from the Foreign & Commenwealth Office (FCO). It is a grant to provide the service, not a grant to send a message. The BBC remains impartial in terms of coverage and the Government have no control over their output.

How is the TV Licence and example of the BBC's biased Government paid propaganda? You are not making any sense.

I think you need a new keyboard, your current one seems to be randomly

deleting or inserting words, carriage returns, capital letters and spaces.

Tv licence tax is a direct way to fund a

Corporation which is used by the Goverment to extend / promote it's agenda

Now for u to imply that's it's just a cooncidence that we are very hostile

Towards Iran and that we paY 70 million to broadcast ( want can only be described as Goverment paid propaganda ) in to the nation !

Examples of BBC *bias

Lack of coverage over weekly Kabul anti occupation demos , extensive coverage over terhan demos*

War coverage will never show Brit soldiers being killed or injured , will however show bombs being dropped on insurgents ( pure war propaganda )

The way a story is reported eg BBC internal report suggest Israeli wall Is called barrier or fence,

BBC paid £200,000 in legal fees to keep a internal bias report secret ,

Reports many times on regime such ad Iran oppression of it's people but how many times has it done the same with Saudi or Egypt regimes !

Examples of BBC *bias

Lack of coverage over weekly Kabul anti occupation demos , extensive coverage over terhan demos*

War coverage will never show Brit soldiers being killed or injured , will however show bombs being dropped on insurgents ( pure war propaganda )

The way a story is reported eg BBC internal report suggest Israeli wall Is called barrier or fence,

Reports many times on regime such ad Iran oppression of it's people but how many times has it done the same with Saudi or Egypt regimes !

ooh give over, ALL media does that, its not purely a bbc thing, they are a business and pick and choose what they show

Examples of BBC *bias

BBC paid £200,000 in legal fees to keep a internal bias report secret ,

Bias? (Found a link for you!)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/bbc-fights-to-suppress-internal-report-into-allegations-of-bias-against-israel-442150.html

There are obviously those who are trying to get the right job done... Just as any Brit would expect, but also i'd expect a little horse play from any country protecting itself in the media, form Korea to Iran.

In defence, we're still a very open country compared to most!

Please don't try changing the subject - you claimed the BBC was biased because it did not condemn Mubarek. This is incorrect, if they HAD condemned him then they would have been biased, not because of a failure to condemn him.

Taking about the Goverment of Egypt being the rightfull rulers of Egypt is bias,

Just how the amercian media have built Mubarak to be a just leader so to have the british Goverment and Brit media

Only the other day did Blair saId Mubarak is " a force for good"

If it was not for the uprising the media would be more than happy to carry on like every thing was normal

There are many many examples of when BBC have used reporting to condem certain acts by various regimes

And other times remained quite or self censored eg rule by house of Saud who don't even allow women to drive but are hood enough to be invited for tea by queen and company

Taking about the Goverment of Egypt being the rightfull rulers of Egypt is bias,

Just how the amercian media have built Mubarak to be a just leader so to have the british Goverment and Brit media

Only the other day did Blair saId Mubarak is " a force for good"

If it was not for the uprising the media would be more than happy to carry on like every thing was normal

There are many many examples of when BBC have used reporting to condem certain acts by various regimes

And other times remained quite or self censored eg rule by house of Saud who don't even allow women to drive but are hood enough to be invited for tea by queen and company

did you read my post earlier about israel?

Mubarak is liked by the west because hes just about the only leader in the region that is on friendly terms with one of our allies.israel

Bias? (Found a link for you!)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/bbc-fights-to-suppress-internal-report-into-allegations-of-bias-against-israel-442150.html

There are obviously those who are trying to get the right job done... Just as any Brit would expect, but also i'd expect a little horse play from any country protecting itself in the media, form Korea to Iran.

In defence, we're still a very open country compared to most!

I agree we do have more freedoms. Than others ! ( the others more than often are being suppressed by leaders who we have installed backed up since day one eg Saudi )

However to say we have a free press is a absolute joke for any who who is capable of reading in between the lines )

I agree we do have more freedoms. Than others ! ( the others more than often are being suppressed by leaders who we have installed backed up since day one eg Saudi )

Sometimes though i'd say it's the lesser of two evils. (Not always!)

However to say we have a free press is a absolute joke for any who who is capable of reading in between the lines )

I don't remember saying we had an absolute free press either... :huh: (I can't imagine i'd say that!)

did you read my post earlier about israel?

Mubarak is liked by the west because hes just about the only leader in the region that is on friendly terms with one of our allies.israel

We don't live in amercia and as such majority of Brit public see no benefit it fully supporting a regime such as isreal

One of the reason why isreal exerts so much pressure on western politics is due to jewfish lobby's !

Mubarak is paid billions to keep the so called peace

We don't live in amercia and as such majority of Brit public see no benefit it fully supporting a regime such as isreal

One of the reason why isreal exerts so much pressure on western politics is due to jewfish lobby's !

Mubarak is paid billions to keep the so called peace

My bold...

What's that?

I'm going to assume it's a racist slur!

Archived