Daft Punk Fans

hiyabeing

Hey there, sat listening to DISCOVERY now. MOnging and recovering from Headcharge and getting to bed at 5.30am.

I wonder how many people came to this thread expecting me to be talking about Punk Fans who are daft. Maybe that's why it's had so many views (haha).

Hey fnkyskny (or whatever it should be) - I have family in Skegness to and often scoot over there for the odd weekend. I too love the place. (Bit off the thread there but noticed your comment on another thread!).

Many a messed up night spent in Skeg, especially back in Pleasuredome and Promised Land days!

:P

Hope the sponge worked fnkysknky (tricky name that).

Well I went on Sunday, me and just 3 other people in the cinema and I'm sure they were a bit monged, about 18 and just being silly and giggling. (If you're reading this you know who you are).

Took a couple of 'tracks' to get into right frame of mind, not used to this type of film. But really really enjoyed it (glad it wasn't longer though - bum goes numb on those cinema seats) and I shall be buying it on DVD (anyone know release date?) also.

Got in with my student card, so only £3.60 - bargain, but then went to Virgin on way home and spent too much on records (naughty, naughty).

Bit dissappointed as sound wasn't blasting and (unless my ears playing up - possible they still buzzing from speakers at Headcharge friday night) not surround sound. [Can anyone tell me how Cinema 2 compares with other screens at Showroom?]

So - anyone thinking about it - you've only got wedns and thursday left, then it'll have to go on your list for Santa.

I think I'll be chilling out to DVD a few times in the comfort of my own home!!

Enjoy

x

:cool:

Archived