America rules the world..

I went to Russia once. It was closed.:)

I went once and it was open.

I ordered a cola, and it was warm. But when the soup arrived, it was cold. I thought that must have taken something special to pull off. Then I remembered how everybody said how talented they were.

I went once and it was open.

I ordered a cola, and it was warm. But when the soup arrived, it was cold. I thought that must have taken something special to pull off. Then I remembered how everybody said how talented they were.

My interest is for the places, Red Square, The Kremlin, those buildings with the colorful minarets, the Moscow Subway St Petersburg and also if possible to visit where the battle of Stalingrad was fought. I know it's been renamed but I've forgotten what's it's callled now.

The food and drink are secondary. If the vodka is warm and the caviar cold I can live with that.

My interest is for the places, Red Square, The Kremlin, those buildings with the colorful minarets, the Moscow Subway St Petersburg and also if possible to visit where the battle of Stalingrad was fought. I know it's been renamed but I've forgotten what's it's callled now.

It's gone back to the original name of Volgograd.

Archived