Original Forum Members

Me too...I was just about to post that I didn't get it ...and then suddenly I did. Now that is funny...how did it elude the mods.....very clever. :hihi:
I'm sure it didn't elude them, but I think things were a little more relaxed in the early days.

How many of you have been on this forum since the very beginning?

I have been a member for a while and used to be called SheffieldLive but changed my name after I left that station. I remember 'Da Bouncer' and 'cycleracer' but unsure if they post here anymore.

Da Bouncer was actually at my very first forum meet which I think was in 2003 maybe slightly before that.

Hi Nutronic, I was Cycleracer in the early days but changed my username when i retired from cycling in 2006 so though I still post on here its a lot less often than i used to....Still find this forum very usefull and still at Sheffield Live

I was on the forum for ages before I realised what Donkiddick's name actually meant :suspect: lol

I remember the day I joined, the first people I spoke to were D2J and Angel05, both who I still stay in contact with.

Does anyone remember helicopterman? He was on one of the 1st forum meets me and Angel05 ever went on at Trippets..... I havent seen him on here for a long time.

If you mean MrHelecopter - I believe he moved away from Sheffield a few years ago.

I remember the Wednesday Trippets meets, used to be a laugh.

They did, Andy, I remember them well.

Raychul, Mr H moved down south somewhere for a job. he's missed . He was amongst the group that came out for a meal, and celebrated my 41st birthday/ freedom in April 05.

Archived