Dose anyone know any good all you can eat food places

natalie20

Depends what type of grub you're after I suppose. Here are my recommendations!

Chinese Food - Zing Vaa on the Moor. Delicious and if it's good enough for John Parrot, it's good enough for me!

Do Zing Vaa do a buffet now?

I know the place on the opposite side of The Moor that's now closed used to do one.

My favourite all you can eat in Sheffield has to be the Flaming Dragon in Centertaintainment. It is so much better than other chinese buffets like Jumbos and No1. The food is always piping hot, the decor is much more attractive, the staff are much more attentive and there is a tepanyaki that you can have stuff cooked for you fresh on, whilst you wait. Also, the staff walk around with various meats and dishes and slice bits off at your table for you to try. Just thinking about it is making me hungry!

My favourite all you can eat in Sheffield has to be the Flaming Dragon in Centertaintainment. It is so much better than other chinese buffets like Jumbos and No1. The food is always piping hot, the decor is much more attractive, the staff are much more attentive and there is a tepanyaki that you can have stuff cooked for you fresh on, whilst you wait. Also, the staff walk around with various meats and dishes and slice bits off at your table for you to try. Just thinking about it is making me hungry!

its a pity they have no hygiene, check out scores on the doors

Archived