Founder of the EDL speaks out

I've not even looked, Bounce isn't rational normally so I don't even bother with him any more!

and you are rational? you make the most absurd statements in nearly every thread and then deny you have made them by saying "show me where". You play the where game with nearly every poser who challenges your absurdities.

and you are rational? you make the most absurd statements in nearly every thread and then deny you have made them by saying "show me where". You play the where game with nearly every poser who challenges your absurdities.

No, just you and spindrift... enough said! You two read so much into things! Delusional springs to mind :loopy:

No, just you and spindrift... enough said! You two read so much into things! Delusional springs to mind :loopy:

your problem is you make absurd statements which you can't back with a counter argument when challenged and you then start playing the 'where' game and make personal attacks on the character of posters.

It's basically a series of typed slides and pictures which are widely published strung together with a link to a website at the top. Could be anyone.

I think you need to add a Wikipedia link to the list, just to make sure its credible of course.

have you been to Paul Ray AKA Lionhearts blog which i gave you the link to in post 8? On his blog the infomration matches that of his youtube videos, he has posted some of them on his blog.

Visit this link http://1millionunited.org/blogs/blog/2010/06/03/exclusive-lionheart-ranter-ray-attempts-to-take-over-edl/ in which Paul appears in the flesh talking about how he founded the EDL and speaking out against the current leaders of the EDL.

Also read this article from hopenothate campaign http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/The-BNP-past-of-EDL-leader below is a quote from it

"Paul Ray, self-styled spiritual guru of the EDL, has posted a series of messages on his Lionheart blog, in which he and his friend Nick Greger announce their intention to take control of the EDL. Ray was the original mover in creating the EDL, although he quickly fell out with the other leaders and moved abroad to Malta. Ray has focused his efforts on making Crusader-themed anti-Muslim promotional videos, and he and Greger have just issued a notice of “expulsion” of the EDL’s leaders, together with a demand for control of the EDL’s websites."

your problem is you make absurd statements which you can't back with a counter argument when challenged and you then start playing the 'where' game and make personal attacks on the character of posters.

I do ask where when you state i've said things where I haven't.

Like you going on about Israel the other day, I hadn't mentioned Israel, hence why I asked where. It was you saying how you wanted the Islamic Brotherhood to take power so they would deal with Israel, not me!

I do find your views extreme, if that offends you, i'm sorry, but that's the way you come across, day in, day out!

I started on this thread last night because like others couldn't figure your angle! :huh:

No doubt some members of the EDL have links to the BNP. A lot don't though. The EDL gained support, mainly, due to the behaviour of some who barracked the coffins of dead fellow countrymen arriving home.

I don't think this tactic will work in halting the group.

The real founder of the EDL Chrisitian Extremist Paul Ray AKA Luton Lionheart speaks out against the Neo Nazi BNP infiltration of the EDL lead by Chris Renton AKA John Sheridon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TIZcCYOe-Y

He has also spoken out against Irish leaders of the EDL Stepehn Yaxley Lennon AKA Tommy Robinson and second in command Kevin Carrol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vI2idQvIUE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KioNMOSNqo0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9pEQ4UrdqU

And you listen to this idiot, his best mate is called mad dog, he is a convicted terrorist, one of his other mates is a nazi from somewhere in Europe.

I do ask where when you state i've said things where I haven't.

Like you going on about Israel the other day, I hadn't mentioned Israel, hence why I asked where. It was you saying how you wanted the Islamic Brotherhood to take power so they would deal with Israel, not me!

I do find your views extreme, if that offends you, i'm sorry, but that's the way you come across, day in, day out!

I started on this thread last night because like others couldn't figure your angle! :huh:

yes you did you put the zionist terrorist state of Israel in the same category as the Muslim brotherhood. I would've shown you exactly where you said it had the topic not been closed.

I never said anything of the sort I said one of the reasons for the popularity of the Muslim Brotherhood is that they are Pro Palestinian.

The Muslim brotherhood is a non violent political party who haven't done anything to anyone and have been the victims of the Mubarak regime brutality in their own country. Israel on the other hand is a violent military power which is violating the basic human rights of the Palestinians on a daily basis.

You want to label the Muslim brotherhood as extremist and even terrorist with no evidence to back up your nonsense just because they are a Muslim politlcal party. If I was to do the same with a Jewsih organisation you would be the first one crying anti semetism.

And you listen to this idiot, his best mate is called mad dog, he is a convicted terrorist, one of his other mates is a nazi from somewhere in Europe.

what it shows is deep divisions in the EDL leadership and the fact that they are all extremists of one sort or another/

yes you did you put the zionist terrorist state of Israel in the same category as the Muslim brotherhood. I would've shown you exactly where you said it had the topic not been closed.

I never said anything of the sort I said one of the reasons for the popularity of the Muslim Brotherhood is that they are Pro Palestinian.

The Muslim brotherhood is a non violent political party who haven't done anything to anyone and have been the victims of the Mubarak regime brutality in their own country. Israel on the other hand is a violent military power which is violating the basic human rights of the Palestinians on a daily basis.

You want to label the Muslim brotherhood as extremist and even terrorist with no evidence to back up your nonsense just because they are a Muslim politlcal party. If I was to do the same with a Jewsih organisation you would be the first one crying anti semetism.

Certain branches claim to be non violent.

I'm only going on what I read. If you also remember when I posted my findings about the Muslim Brotherhood, I also posted some in support for them. However there were many more against them.

One point which stood out was that the founder was a SS recruiter for the Nazis, which was even before Israel came into existence as we know it.

Osama Bin Laden also was a member before breaking off because they weren't violent, but Al-Qaeda is technically a branch of the Muslim Brotherhood.

I do believe in the right for Israel to exist, yes. However I do not support how it is being achieved!

As you said the other day, (i'd quote bit it got deleted!), you want the Muslim Brotherhood in power because they will help the Palestinians (I think you were somewhat more vehement, but!).

As for their popularity in Egypt, their not that popular, about 15% between the different main sects. They are not pushing for democracy, so the main protesters are against them. But then again, who would want to live in a hard line Sharia state?

Archived