State multiculturalism has failed, says David Cameron

In middle England the differences between communities are based on class rather than the obvious.

Maybe so but the fact is that the Asian population that live in the areas named ,plus a lot more,have no interest in integration,Im sorry but its true and I speak from experience.

Cameron:"We've got to make sure that people learn English, and we've got to make sure that kids are taught British history properly at school."

I think it might be best to leave the history lesson out of this one David.

I mean really... you'll have to omit vaste tracts of British history if you don't want to radicalise people even more.

For example you'll have to leave out every reference to British imperialism; the theft of resouces from other lands, the piracy, the exploitation and subjegation of whole nations, of course Britains involvement in the slave trade will have to be left out (isn't the wealth of most of the House of Lords based on slavery?), this is all before we get to the policy of genocide..... the Zulus, the Irish (1 million dead in 2 years), the Indians (30 million in 1877), the Kenyans, the list goes on and on.

Every culture has a vast history of problems, no it shouldn't be forgotten or hidden!

Do you think your ranting will subjugate us?

Maybe so but the fact is that the Asian population that live in the areas named ,plus a lot more,have no interest in integration,Im sorry but its true and I speak from experience.

No racist, sweeping and prejudiced remarks there!

All the asian people in those areas have no wish to intergrate?

Good grief, that kind of blinkered nonsense is why Cameron's words are very silly indeed.

Cameron:"We've got to make sure that people learn English, and we've got to make sure that kids are taught British history properly at school."

I think it might be best to leave the history lesson out of this one David.

I mean really... you'll have to omit vaste tracts of British history if you don't want to radicalise people even more.

For example you'll have to leave out every reference to British imperialism; the theft of resouces from other lands, the piracy, the exploitation and subjegation of whole nations, of course Britains involvement in the slave trade will have to be left out (isn't the wealth of most of the House of Lords based on slavery?), this is all before we get to the policy of genocide..... the Zulus, the Irish (1 million dead in 2 years), the Indians (30 million in 1877), the Kenyans, the list goes on and on.

Is there anything you agree with in the speech ?

So your admitting that an Islamic state doesn't uphold women's rights... Odd statement for you spindrift to criticise Islam! Is that what your spelling out?

Are you admitting we uphold the rights of Islamic states to torture their women? Or just certain Islamic states, the Islamic states that bow to the West? I'm not sure of your point scoring agenda here. Please clarify.

No racist, sweeping and prejudiced remarks there!

All the asian people in those areas have no wish to intergrate?

Good grief, that kind of blinkered nonsense is why Cameron's words are very silly indeed.

No nothing racist just a fact of life ,if you want to weed out the racists in this country you would do better looking amongst the muslim population you will have a birthday.

No nothing racist just a fact of life ,if you want to weed out the racists in this country you would do better looking amongst the muslim population you will have a birthday.

You've interviewed every single asian person and they all confirmed they don't want integration?

..and the middle classes have no interest in integrating with the working classes, if they did they wouldnt retreat to the leafier suburbs as soon as they're able to do so financially.

But your're not wholly incorrect in what you say, some Asians have no interest in integrating, that's true..however you make it sound like all members of the indigenous population do, which we know is very far from the case.

Archived