State multiculturalism has failed, says David Cameron

I have read the speech.

Read the thread, that's exactly what he's done.

What he doesn't want are countries within a country.

What he does want is integration and the removal of extremists who are stopping this.

I can't see why you are criticising him as it is the same as you appear to want.

Is it just because he is a Conservative ?

Cameron is playing to the 'blue rinse' Tory brigade, desperately attempting to make up for his appalling weakness in giving the EU more money, .

I always though it was Thatcher that negociated a rebate from the EU and Tony Blair that gave it back to them.

Cameron is playing to the 'blue rinse' Tory brigade, desperately attempting to make up for his appalling weakness in giving the EU more money, when he said that he would cut our contribution. He is also giving convicted prisoners the vote - when he said that it made him feel "physically ill".

This is just a stunt to appeal to the Tory weak of mind, to make up for his failures...

Why not take off your labour party blinkers and appreciate somenoe from a different party can do something that is necessary to improve the country.

Objectivity.

What he doesn't want are countries within a country.

What he does want is integration and the removal of extremists who are stopping this.

I can't see why you are criticising him as it is the same as you appear to want.

Is it just because he is a Conservative ?

Then why is he having secret cosy dinners with the editor of The Sun, a paper responsible for sickening racist articles?

I'd like to know what "a muscular liberalism" is? We have the liberty to do what we're told?

David Cameron is keen on substituting rhetoric for policy (see 'The Big Society') and so using terms such as 'muscular liberalism', in order to confuse and apparently contradict understood meanings, he can talk tough while actually doing nothing more than flapping his lips. The Tory sheep will love him for it.

No.

Posting "sharia courts" is not evidence that not one single asian person wants to integrate, and asian includes Chinese, Japanese, Hindus and sikhs, the fact you automatically assume muslim is intersting.

Sharia courts are separatist.

Why is Halal meat imposed on the rest of us often without our knowledge?

Why is Halal meat imposed on the rest of us often without our knowledge?

That's wrong but it's not Muslims imposing it on you and it's very simple to put right by proper meat labelling, it isn't representative of multiculturism failing.

Archived