Do you have an 'Inner Child'

Indeed I do. :)

Been reminded lately that life is too short so decided to skip a little on my way to work the other day. Only a few steps but really made me smile for the whole day. I did feel slightly self-conscious but decided to do it anyway.

Apologies to any poor observer who may have thought I was loopy ! Perhaps I am, but if I'm thinking I am doesn't that prove that I not....:hihi:

I am NEVER going to grow up!!

I love going to toy shops with Noah and whizzing round on scooters, I skip with him randomly when we are walking down the street, we're always doing daft things that maybe adults shouldn't be doing :). People round here must call me the crazy lady but I'm too busy enjoying myself to give a turd :)

I like Fairgrounds, I think I have always given a good account of myself when courage was needed, ie Dentist, Medical treatment , Bullies, Toenails being cut, etc. But i,ve never understood that part of human makeup which equates fear with fun, so when it comes to the Barmy Fairground rides that cost a fortune to use, I,ll leave them to the Adrenaline Junkies.

Attitude determines Altitude: It almost frustrates me that I am the age I am! My parents were always old, they had an 'old' attitude, and we always had the parent/child relationship. I hope that I am good friends with my kids, as well as being a parent.

I don't think I have a childish manner, but I still like playing with scalextric, my train set is waiting for some spare time so I can make a new layout.... I like flying my kites. And I have a bus pass!

Yep, my 'inner child' is very near the surface!

Archived