Do you have an 'Inner Child'

Well it could take a certain amount of courage to get Grahame on the Big Wheel, LordChaverly on the Waltzers (or Ghost Train) Plekhanov on a Rollercoaster, but hey you gotta take chances sometimes

I think you've got more chance taking the F out of CHANCE.

I used to have an inner child, but it ran away from home.

Yeah I've got an inner child.But do you know what?.. Sometimes, just sometimes, I'd really love to be able to have a tantrum.Throw myself on the floor and scream and cry and let snot run down my nose, then tire myself out and fall into blissful sleep.!! I'm sure that would get rid of the stress !!!:D

Oh my god .. definitely. I have the perfect inner child, that often pops to see me !

Probably the easiest time I could get away with it, was when I was a Mid Day Supervisor. The Infant Site was the best to work on, as I got them searching in the bushes for fairies .. and making long lines in the grass during the summer and playing roller coasters. (The other Mid Days loved that, as they were redundant!)

The Junior site was great as I think they felt I was "one of them" .. but with THE POWER to make them sit by the wall if the pressed the boundaires.

I'm still the same ... I sing when I shouldn't .. I amble around the house pretending I'm dancing (a few years ago I could manage this, but I'm a bit of a crip now, and have to be careful) .. I paint childishly .. and make cards for the family - and I keep all that just under the surface so it is able to burst forth and make me laugh when I'm down ..

Keep the inner child near the surface and you'll always be happy.

Its not an inner child. Thats just a crappy term to justify the idea that you are all your ages and all your experiences simultaneously.

You don't forget stuff because you learn new stuff its still there its just that as we become older we take on a different, evolving persona. Occasionally though you relive the things you used to love and behave accordingly.

Archived