Sharing your bus tickets - Help out your fellow men

If you have a weekly saver/day saver you no longer require, but that can still be used, you should share it.

I often ask people if they need one and give it away. If I cannot find anybody I'll stick to a bus stop.

It has no value to you, but can save somebody else money.

If you have a weekly saver/day saver you no longer require, but that can still be used, you should share it.

I often ask people if they need one and give it away. If I cannot find anybody I'll stick to a bus stop.

It has no value to you, but can save somebody else money.

+1, ive not checked but i wonder if there is anything in the T&C's that tickets are non transferable

How can someone prove it.? I gave a megarider with 5 days on to a girl on the tram. I was going away and didn't need it. She asked me what the catch was I said there was not one.

The ticket person had not got to us yet and I got off so it was fair game! I hope she enjoyed 5 days of free travel :)

I have always shared tickets,its like council car parks, always used to leave my ticket on the pay booth, but council got round that by you having to put in your car reg!!!!.

If it helps anyone to save money, don't see what it hurts, because lets face it, people who do park, or travel correctly, are usually honest people.

Archived