UFO sighting over Jerusalem - real or a fake?

I got home last night and discovered that there had been a report in the news about a apparent sighting of a UFO over Jerusalem towards the end of Jan.

Now I checked out the vids on YouTube and I have been left wondering whether it is an actual sighting, or in fact an elaborate hoax. But if it is a hoax, why?

Here is the link to the collection of vid that have made it on to YouTube (number four is just plain spooky):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s02aTJfLbTc&feature=related

Fair comment.

As much as i would normally be asking why people would say it IS real, would you care to explain why you believe it's a hoax?

The original released video is a still photo taken directly off wikimedia and given some panning, shake and zooming for effect.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/Jerusalem_night_7088.JPG

As the original one is faked then there is very little chance that the others released after that could be real.

The dome is also reflective and yet when the UFO is close and overhead there is no reflection or shine to the dome. It is estimated to have been travelling at around 400KPH when it goes vertical and yet there is no trace or motion blur.

And.. given all the UFO stories over the past decades none have been proven to be of an ET origin and remain just UFO's.

I would like to believe that UFO's and alien craft exist but until one lands and an alien steps out I remain very sceptical.

Its just Youtube at its best, the more hits the better the story it seems!

This footage is extremely week and has easily been debunked by a myriad of sources already, most of which stand up to scrutiny.

Funnily enough however i am not a non believer and have witnessed the unexplainable about 15 years ago while doing some stargazing on my parents back garden in shiregreen.

This triangular object makes quite a few appearances alien?.....don't know if it's that or a secret military thing but all i can say is i saw it with my own 2 eyes and to this day believe it was something real.

Some pictures of this type of object are likely to be real while others get in on the story with fakes etc.

Think of it what you will, but on my most loved ones lives i have seen this object in the skies.

The original released video is a still photo taken directly off wikimedia and given some panning, shake and zooming for effect.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/Jerusalem_night_7088.JPG

As the original one is faked then there is very little chance that the others released after that could be real.

I saw the YouTube clip pertaining to answer the question of real or fake by concluding it was a photo with clever manipulation, but how does that explain the moving traffic?

It does frustrate me that as humans we have the arrogance to assume that in this vast universe we are the only form of intelligent life.

On the other hand, could we really handle the truth? (Corny as it sounds!)

Archived