UFO sighting over Jerusalem - real or a fake?

It does frustrate me that as humans we have the arrogance to assume that in this vast universe we are the only form of intelligent life.

That is a strawman. Most people concede it is quite likely that Aliens do exist somewhere out there. What we won't believe without good evidence is that they've visited earth.

To turn it around: it does frustrate me that some humans have the arrogance to assume that in the vastness of the universe we are important enough for a space faring species to actually visit.

I saw the YouTube clip pertaining to answer the question of real or fake by concluding it was a photo with clever manipulation, but how does that explain the moving traffic?

It does frustrate me that as humans we have the arrogance to assume that in this vast universe we are the only form of intelligent life.

On the other hand, could we really handle the truth? (Corny as it sounds!)

On the original clip there is no moving traffic!

The arrogance is assuming that they would want to visit this planet, after all they can see and hear what its like from a distance.

What truth?

Could be JJ Abrams 'Super 8' due out in August, apparently an alien menace film and the subject of a teaser campaign a la Cloverfield

I agree, this sounds like the most plausible explanation for the footage.

I hope it's better than Cloverfield, that sucked, deffo one of the worst films ever :P

True, true. Although personally the worst film in recent years has to go to M. Night Shyamalan's 'The Happening'.

The film focuses on the premise that plants can kill. Mark Walberg's performance is laughable (especially the scene where he talks a potted plant out of killing him) :hihi:

True, true. Although personally the worst film in recent years has to go to M. Night Shyamalan's 'The Happening'.

Nah, Mission Impossible 2 'wins' that award. First (and last) time I watched it, I didn't know if I was watching an action film, a love story or the Formula 1 :o

x

Nah, Mission Impossible 2 'wins' that award. First (and last) time I watched it, I didn't know if I was watching an action film, a love story or the Formula 1 :o

x

Again, that was a terrible movie. I remember the giant Dougray Scott was the 'baddie' and poor old five-foot-something Tom Cruise never had a scene with him where they were stood next to each other.

Oh, and as for Thandie Newton (what was she thinking) as the lady interest, her 'deadly infection' didn't impose on her beauty and she was frolicking around, healed, in a matter of days!

Ugh, Hollywood :roll:

Why is it always somebody really far away who manages to film it? Surely one of the hundreds of people who were under/nearer it would have heard/seen it and managed to get a phone to film it before some guy 3 miles away on a hill.

It is a UFO..just not from a different planet.

Archived